Monday, April 29, 2013

What I Would Like To Do In The Future Musically?

Hello everyone.

This is my first blog in a few months. I know you all probably wondering what I would like to do in the future. On a musical level I would love to write instrumental music for independent films. I have always been attracted to independent films.

I would like to keep growing as an artist as well. I believe as an artist you have to grow or your music will get stale and boring. I am still going to keep that belief in myself and remember why I am making music in the first place.

In closing, I would like to say thank you for all of the support. Peace.

Robert Watson

2 comments:

  1. If you are talented, dedicated and devoted to your music, if you're not afraid to go without for it, then you can have it. My son is a musician and it has saved his life. He is so devoted to his music that nothing gets in the way. Not drugs, not alcohol, not women, not anything that tends to trip up the young aspiring artist. He lives in crappy trailer in Alaska, away from all the noise of the world, and he has spent the last couple of years writing music and composing new material. Now he is performing live all over town. He has also met another very talented guitarist and they are working steadily on their first album. I am very proud of my son for his dedication to his craft. I appreciate music a great deal and it is a gift I am happy to pass on to my children. He's a phenomenal guitarist and I believe in what he's doing and I'm glad to see he's willing to sacrifice temporary pleasures for a long term goal.

    Anyway, sorry for the long post. I was inspired when I saw yours. Nice blog, by the way. I like the design and layout. Have a blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana.

    Thank you for the wonderful comment. I appreciate it very much. Thank you for telling me about your son. I hope to hear his music someday. Thank you agin for the wonderful comment. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

"Turmoil" Comes Out On February 2, 2021

I wanted to let all of my fans know that my five song digital EP "Turmoil" will be coming out on February 2, 2021. I am going to g...