Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Musical Visions, Vol. 2"

Hello everyone.

My new release "Musical Visions, Vol. 2" is finally out. Here are the nineteen songs analyzed in detail.

FLYING HIGH WITH THE PEOPLE I LOVE: A slow rock instrumental song that recalls some of the grooves from the late 1960's and early 1970's.

OCCUPY: An ode to the Occupy movement. This instrumental is very progressive rock influenced.

UNCLE FUZZY: A psychedelic rock instrumental song tour de force. My niece called me that because of my beard.

BROTHERS: A mid tempo instrumental that goes places from New Orleans to funk and finally to hard rock.

SNAKE: A very funky, funky, funky instrumental that has to get into your psyche. This one has to be listened to many times.

COLD NIGHT: A very nice slow rock instrumental.

LOVERS SHARING A ROMANTIC EVENING: This one is a laid back smooth jazz and r&b instrumental. This one is for the lovers.

THE WALKER: This instrumental was influenced by rock music of the early to mid 1960's. The Ventures were in my head when I came up with this tune.

ULTRA FUNKY: Another instrumental with a smooth jazz and funk flavor.

FLOWING WATER: This one has a New Orleans feel. It is very moving shall we say.

TRACEY'S SONG: A traditional jazz instrumental. This is a dedication song to my older sister.

A SONG FOR MY FATHER: A slow rock instrumental. This one is a dedication to my father.

I WANT TO SHARE MY LIFE WITH SOMEONE: This instrumental is very inspired by the Motown era.

AURORA, COLORADO (JULY 20, 2012): This instrumental is a dedication song that is dedicated to the people who lost their lives on that fateful tragic day.

I WANT TO GIVE ALL MY LOVE TO YOU: This is a Barry White-Love Unlimited Orchestra inspired instrumental. This one is for slow dancing.

TOXIC WORLD: Another hard rocking instrumental that is so awesome and so addictive.

FIGHT TO THE FINISH: This one is very New Wave-ish. It keeps you moving.

AMERICA'S NIGHTMARE: A hard rock-heavy metal instrumental with just three guitar tracks with no bass.

DESTRUCTION: A midtempo instrumental that starts off with a fast groove and it ends with an all way out psychedelic groove. Groovy baby. Yeah!!!

"Musical Visions, Vol. 2" is now available at these digital stores.

I-Tunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/musical-visions-vol.-2/id585387609

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Robert_Watson_Musical_Visions_Vol_2?id=Bofkzur2znrm5c4tlmzv32jg2rq&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImFsYnVtLUJvZmt6dXIyem5ybTVjNHRsbXp2MzJqZzJycSJd

Enjoy listening. Thank you all for the support. Take care. Positive vibes always.
Robert Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Turmoil" Comes Out On February 2, 2021

I wanted to let all of my fans know that my five song digital EP "Turmoil" will be coming out on February 2, 2021. I am going to g...