Thursday, November 26, 2009

Robert Watson Guitar Setup

Hi Folks I would like to tell you what I use in my setup when I am recording. I am using a Line 6 Guitar Port Riff Tracker with Sonoma Wireworks Riffworks, POD Farm, and Gear Box. Sometimes I use different effects settings and amplifier settings from Gear Box depending what type of feel I'm looking for. Sometimes I use the flanger settings from Riffworks which sounds more like tape reel flanging from the 1960's. I usually just go with the flow. One minute I would use a Fender '64 Deluxe Reverb amp setting with the tremolo amp effect on in one sone. Another minute I would use a Marshall Plexi amp setting with Facial Fuzz ( Fuzz Face ) and a Uni-Vibe. Maybe a Line 6 Flanger pedal setting from Gear Box. I use different amp settings for my Bass like the Silvertone amp, the Classic Rock amp, the Flip Top. It just depends on the mood. I am a creative person first and foremost. Music is my art. Period. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Turmoil" Comes Out On February 2, 2021

I wanted to let all of my fans know that my five song digital EP "Turmoil" will be coming out on February 2, 2021. I am going to g...